Monday, July 20, 2009

Design wall Monday...July 20,09

my design basically has 3 ongoing projects
on it...goose creek blocks are to the left. Since
Cully is at boy scout camp for the week I can use
his space til he is back. It give s me a chance for
a tenitive lay out on my goose creek quilt
I am over half way

I have my right side border on my offset geese
ready to assemble. Once I take them down I
will get the other sides ready to go too. this is
my focus quilt for the week.

My simple scrappy treasures quilt is slowly gaining too...this week i am working on
houses. I made all the frayed 4 patch
blocks so they will go back into the box.

I did get a set of snow ball and 9 patch
made last week...

its going to take a lot of leader enders to get the goose borders assembled to I am using my
ongoing blocks in this way. they dont get done real fast this way however my goal was to gain
on them this month and i think (know) I will.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

found you on the stashbusters site, hope you don't mind if I lurk a bit, I love the scrappy and your 9-patch and snowball are looking pretty good. I am going sneak a peak at your past posts. I am going through a scrappy w/solids phase and never know when I am going to see the next one I am going to start. be good, cheryl

Cheryl Willis said...

sorry, I didn't check to see if I was signed in, hubby used the computer last- my bad- cheryl