Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011

I don't believe it!  Where does the time go?  I have efectively lost over
a year and a half since my Larry died.  I have done some things...but, not all that I  planned to do.
I hope my goals will be reached this year and that I don't spend so much time just stareing into space!
it's time to get some order in my life, in my home, my yard and garden have all been neglected...its been
much harder than I expected.  2011 is when my goal is to find me!

Ann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a fabulous goal...and maybe it was the time to make one. You had a major hurdle to overcome and I think you have. Will be good to see you back to your old self more often.

And remember....if you can't get in the mood to sew your own stuff you can certainly sew mine :-)