Sunday, February 10, 2008

finely...settled in at home

i even brought the cold weather home with me. i had a wonderful time at leah's.
the only fault with the trip was it was cold in arizona!!! i expected that here,
but not there. even had lots of cold rainy grey days.

spent 4 days in payson, i expected to be cold there, but not phoenix. i did quite a bit of sewing both at sues in payson and at leah's. got a childrens quilt center done for church, more blocks for my sisters choice quilt done and ofcoarse i had my
carolina crossroads step 1 for leader enders. i wish i would get my commitments done
so i could seriously work on the CC...but the more i get done as leader enders the less i will have to do when i can really work on it. it really looks like a neat quilt.

time to get my day started

ann

No comments: