Monday, July 6, 2009

whats on my design wall...July 6,2009

well, right now it looks like a mess...I pulled 3 UFOs from the stack to work on this month.
I sure hope I gain on them...If I bog down on one of them I will switch it out and try
again in an other month to get some thing done on it.
there is snowball and 9 patch from a swap up there from a swap, goose creek from
a no sew swap, and 2 blocks from Simple Scrappy Treasures a BOM from Claudia's
Quilt Shop...all 3 have a long way to go. All I want to do is gain on them.
Cully's quilt that he is working on is really coming together. he has the rows all made and
is ready to sew the horizontal rows.
I finely got the pieced borders on the scrappy X and O quilt only have the last plain borders to add. The batik and kona black Jacobs ladder? i am now piecing an offset flying goose border.
center is done.
had a fun day today, Irene, from Ohio Quilters was here all day ... she was cutting for a quilt,
I was cutting and piecing. It alwas seems to go better when 2 people are working on their
projects...Of coarse cully was here about an hour too!
Tomarrow evening I pick Leah up at the airport...it probably won't be a quilty day! I will
really be glad to see her!
every one out there have a great evening!
ann

2 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Looks like lots of fun sewing to me! :-) Happy Stitchin'!

Unknown said...

Ann...had a wonderful time at your house on Monday---and the stash busting was soooo fun! Thanks for having me over! See you Saturday morning!

Love this quilt!

Irene