Monday, March 29, 2010

design wall monday march 29, 2010


Well it's a party sewn block with the design wall in the background...much more than I have been posting lately.
the partially sewn block is crossing Ohio...and the wall
has the pick and choose showing...I still have quite a lot left to do on it...and miles of sashing to add. Crossing Ohio is my new block a week project, as is the Pick and Choose. I am
doing them both with Irene...but I am way behind on the
Pick and Choose...hopefully I will keep up on the new one.
The only thing that will be consistant on this will be the
blue solid...the red center will be different reds. I have no idea how large th finished quilt will be...the blue will decide that.
as ever...

3 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

I love the mix of colors in your block - and the consistant blue will pull it together nicely! Happy sewing!

Cheryl Willis said...

I so want to play and do the crossing Ohio with you gals. I have been looking for a pattern to use up scrap solids. One block a week shouldn't be that hard. What size block are you doing? I may have to dig and see what I can come up with. cw

ann said...

you are more than welcome to join us Cheryl...you can find the pattern at McCallsquilting.com
they have a list of blocks there...
it is Crossing Ohio
If anyone else wants to join in you are welcome! Please let us know your progress.
ann