Tuesday, June 9, 2009

OOPsssssssss

have to make a design change...I guess thats why i use a design wall. The chinese coins
need revamped...the balance was off and it is wider than long...so i am removing one row
and adding those peices to the other six rows. the good thing is i have decided on the sashing,
and i am liking this quilt! that really helps. i guess its a good thing that I am an expert at
reverse sewing. Hopfully this will not throw me too far behind...

i spent a couple hours clearing the veggie garden today...i have been doing a little every
day for the last couple of weeks. I have made enough progress that I can get a large section of it planted. perenial weeds have taken it over after 2 years of neglect...it didn't even get mowed
down last year. its kinda awsome to see where I've cleared next to where I haven't.
some of the weeds are taller than me. I am about 3/4 done with the clearing. I only work
out there in the morning and evenings. I hide in the house in the middle of the day.
Of coarse this means my flower beds are neglected!

every one have a great day
ann

No comments: