Monday, September 14, 2009

my goals this week


I may not have a camera at this time but I do
have a working scanner so i thought I would
show the progress i have made on my applique triangle... I am more than half way. I have 4
to make, this is #1. I am making a heart
and apron strings quilt from QNM. it is a series
quilt from 2004...pieced and applique. Some where in this house the appliqued dresden
plate center is hiding. I am confident that it
will surface at some point in time. If it hasn't
by the time i have finished all the triangles and
blocks for all the rounds I will remake the
center. I have a long time to look. finished size
is 84 x 94.
I do have some simple goals for the week, after all it is monday!
1. finish assembling the borders for my batik and black Jacobs Ladder
2. finish one block of simple scrappy treasures BOM
3. Quilt the DNP thats been on auntie grace since april
4. Clear and clean cutting table so I can use it
5. Sew 15 min a day
back to taking baby steps
ann

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAHOOOOO! She's back! Is Thursday ok?

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

This is a pretty block. I need to get to some cleaning as well.