Saturday, September 12, 2009

just checking in

goodness....it's been almost a month since i last posted. i have no pictures at this time,
my puppy all 80 lbs of her ate the usb cord to my camera and at this time i have no replacement.
i will probably end up buying a new camera...the only thing i have found as a replacement has been an universal usb that was within $5 of a replacement camera...hmmmmm doesnt make sence. my camera is old enough that it has no memoy card.

i had a neat trip las month, went as a guest with an old high school friend (we graduated in 1959) to cancun...saw so much. It makes me truly grateful that I LIVE HERE!

frankly, i havent been doing much in the quilting area, or much of anything else. I have been having a major bout of depression...the trip helped at least i am now beginning to take baby steps to get my life in order...one small step at a time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good trip and soooo happy you are back! Keep taking those small steps and you will win the battle over depression! See you one day this week!

luv ya!

Anonymous said...

It's a long drive for me to stop by every day BUT thank goodness for the telephone. If we keep talking at some point you will accomplish your goals.
Your life has not been the same for the past 1.5 - 2 years. Peace will come and the depression will get better.
One day at a time my friend, one day at a time.