Friday, July 23, 2010

Just stuff


There are now 14 of these blocks...lots and lots to go. But , thats ok, I am in no hurry with this quilt, just trying to make about a block a week.
quilting is for my pleasure.
yesterday 5 of us got together and decided
to make the same quilt it should be interesting.
We have done things like this before. sometimes
it is amazing how diferent the same pattern looks as we each do it in our own fabric, colorways, and
themes. I have to decide whether to go totally
scrappy, or if I am going to control the chaos.
ann

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's coming along beautifully. I just love your work :-) I do like this block, and may some day make it but not in any hurry. The Christmas one I am working on with Frannie is pretty similar so I don't want to put two so similar so close together or I will get bored. BUT it could be in the hopped for later..later...later.

Cheryl Willis said...

this is looking good. I bought some yardage in the scrap purchase last week, I keep looking at this pattern to use it up as my star pcs. cw

Jackie's Stitches said...

It's going to be a gorgeous quilt because it's gorgeous already!

ann said...

Cheryl, It is a fun block and does eat scraps! Love to see your
blocks if you do make it
ann

Unknown said...

I know you have more blocks to make than I do,as you want a bigger wuilt, but I am a week behind if we are doing one block a week!!!!!