Monday, March 17, 2008

hi,
here it is monday morning. its cold out side but beautiful...as soon as i get off this puter i will be doing my laundry and hanging it outside to dry.

i had a productive week-end, and got the center of my batik dissapearing nine patch set,
now i have to get it pressed. then comes the big decision what about borders? won't have any idea until i lay it out after pressing.

i also got my blue squares...90 10.5 squares ready to lay out for a backing. i am about 1/2 done
with my step #2 of carolina crossroads mystery quilt!!! there is hope that i can get this done
using it as an leader ender project. i do know if i get my commitments caught up i will work at getting this quilt top done.

later today i will be pinning the backing of frannies quilt on aunty grace...like to get started quilting on it in the next day or so.

time to crank out the laundry

ann

No comments: