Saturday, January 2, 2010

goals for 2010

no picture just a statment of intent. I do not make new years resolutions because if i breake them i feel that i have failed...i do set goals so if i mess up I can get back on track! that said here are my goals for this year:

1. complete 12 quilts...they may be UFOs, WIPs or WHIMMs

2. Shop my stash first

3. Continue to Iron and organize my stash first.

4. get my eating back on track...5-7 serving, at least, of veggies or fruit per day

5. quit hibernating...Enjoy my friends!

simple but sometimes oh so hard

ann

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll help you with some of these, especially number 5!!!!!

Angie in SoCal said...

You look on track with the baby quilt - your first of 12 for 2010?

I need to join you in adding more f/v to my diet. At least I get enough fiber - have to cut the carbs though.

Do like your Irish chain quilt.