Sunday, January 17, 2010

stash report 1/17/10...it's gonna be something old!

I still have nothing to report...0 yardage used or purchased
talk about poor progress. I was hoping to have the lavendar to
purple baby quilt finished by now...BUT i fell several days ago
and have been too sore to machine quilt. I haven't been sewing either.
I guess I am a whimp. I am fine nothing broken...just very sore with
injured pride. Yes, I went to ER...I have been prodded and poked
and scanned and I do have tests schedualed Feb 16 to see if there
are underlying causes. nuff said on subject for now...i will know more
after my trip for when tests are schedualed.

as to my old or new quandry...I have decided to work on an old...
my shoe box of 2" squares will be first sewn into 4 patches, then
turn into 16 patches for a pinwheel and 16 patch quilt. I found
the barely started patches in my UFO stash and the shoe box is getting
hard to close...its a bonnie hunter pattern from forever ago!

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Ann,

I am glad you did not get seriously hurt. Make sure you take it easy, and let yourself heal.

I am looking forward to seeing what you are going to do with your Shoe Box Quilt.