Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm getting there


The lavender to purple quilt is ready for borders...they
will be small and simple. I am acually on schedual with
this quilt! Unless leahs friend has her baby early I will
have the quilt done on time! at first I was not sure I liked
the quilt...i have trouble working in just 2 colors but with a full range of lavenders to purple i think it looks good.
of coarse I used really scrappy enders and leaders as i worked and that helped. I will probably put a narrow white border on first then a slightly wider lavendar one on next.
the quilt is large enough now...i just want the borders to stop the action...otherwise i would stop now and quilt it.
ann

3 comments:

Bianca said...

Ann,

Your Baby Quilt looks lovely. I love seeing all the different shades of Purple. Great Job!

Unknown said...

WAHOOOOOO!!!! I knew you could do it! Looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

WOW Ann...you are a wonderful quilter. What do you mean by scatter brained?>??? That isn't you!!! A scatter brain could never produce the beautiful and finished quilts you do! Keep up the wonderful work!!!