Friday, November 6, 2009

heart bargello now has a good start


in fact this is most of the first 2 sectons that are ready to sew together. There is a third section
sewn but not yet pressed. Now I have to do the the last section...this one will take much more time because the strips need pieced from the leftovers from section 2...well, at least part of them do. I had pulled this quilt out of the stack of UFOs to work on as my focus for November. so far I have really been pleased at how fast every thing has gone together.
yesterday Irene was here sewing...and we were
both suprised that this went together as fast as it did!
my couch is currently my design wall, the design wall itself is full of my ongoing ender leader
projects. they are gaining too because there are so many seams in this heart quilt. BTW I finely got the batik and kona black Jacobs ladder completely assembled, yes the border is finely on.
will post a picture when I finely remember to take it.
I got the batik dissapearing 9 patch quilt to where i had to turn it on auntie grace...its ready
to do the other half...I have really been busy and accually sewing!
every one have a great day!

1 comment:

Angie in SoCal said...

This one's gorgeous too! You should post a link to your blog at QOR so the rest of our sister quilters can see these.