Friday, September 10, 2010

19 done 23 to go...


I finely made my decison on how big and how to set my crossing Ohio quilt. It will be set with 1" sashings and with
corner stones to continue the crossing part. I finished cutting the red centers while Irene was here yesterday. There will be 42 blocks set 6x7...I aim for about one a week...but that doesn't always happen this week canning got in the way. I will be taking this off the wall this weekend now that I have the centers all cut. Yep, 42 different reds. I guess I am obsessive they are all numbered so I make the right number of blocks...I love those stickie things for that!
I probably won't get much quilting done this weekend...
still have tomatoes to can and grape jam to make. At least I know that I will be eating well this winter. I am going to try to get
the album of memories blocks all traced and the overlays made...or at least more of them ready. Still have backgrounds to make...lots of prep work on this quilt, but
well worth it! have a great week end, ann

2 comments:

Cheryl Willis said...

I like how this block is going together. looks great. cw

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it , love it!!!