Thursday, September 23, 2010

slow but sure

but, at least I got something done.  I hope to get to the next step tonight.  I have gotten all the background parts for the center medalion of this quilt ready to assemble and all the sashing done on the pick and choose quilt...I am working on piecing the HST for the borders.  I am not going to get much more done this week...I am going to be gone for about 10 days starting next Tues.  My push now is getting ready for the trip.

I am looking for some small hand work to take with me.  I am not taking this quilt...I loose things too easily.  Maybe I will take a vacation from quilting?
ann

2 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!
AngieN

Sherry Dawn said...

It's okay to take a vacation from quilting. Hope you have a safe and fun trip. Hugs,