Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friends!



the last two days have beenfull of friends! yester day Kris and her husband and son stopped here on their way home from cleveland with a load of fabric that had been gifted to me from Jan in ND. I am truely grateful and a little overwhelmed! there were aprox 258 yds of fabric, by weight ofcoarse, that she had brought from Jan's house to me! when i thanked Jan she told me that she and several friends had cleaned their stashes! WOW! It is all great quilty material!Thankyou north dakota girls...now to get to work on some quilts for kids at church.

today was great! Franny and Margaret came up from Columbus and we sewed all day! I am still having trouble focusing for long periods of time so i was up and down all day but i got a lot done on a purse...hope to finish it tomarrow, I have all the parts made now comes the assembly.

Franny and margaret brought me a basket of flowers that is the picture i posted on this post. in and among the flowers were fat quarters and larger peices of floral prints!! I am going to be one busy lady! Thankyou QOR girls! Iknew they were coming to sew...i did not know about the flowers!

I feel very blessed and loved, every one have a great quilty weekend!

ann

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your "flowers" Ann! Glad you had a good time with friends.

Vickie said...

What a wonderful day you had. Wish I could have been there to sahre with you. really miss you guys