Wednesday, November 26, 2008

still ironing

i am not only still ironing...i am still working on the stuff that is in heaps...it would be nice
to get this chore down to the totes and boxes that i can stack neatly. i would like to get
the basement studio area to where it is pleasent to work in.

i did get i think all my stash weighed...i ended up with aproximentally 950 lbs...figuring that
most fabric that i use weighs 3 to 4 lbs per yard, i went with 3.5 yds per pound. that means
i have aprox 3325 yds to work my way thru. a huge percentage if the stash is scraps so
many have been given to me...acually i really am grateful, it just takes me time to get them
all trimmed and stripped to usuable sizes. i am cutting them a little just about every day to
keep up with my peicing. once i get the ironing caught up, scrap management gets to be
serious stuff.

I finished quilting vickies quilt this morning...soon as i get her address its in the mail.
no picture she gets to see it first.

tme to get started for the day

a.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

ann what you did on my x % o quilt is wonderful. now all I have to do is get the energy to get the binding done. michael also loves it.