Sunday, January 4, 2009

starting the new year

i know its after the first, but it's time to start tracking for the new year...i did not track
last year larry's illness devistated me and i just survived. i have adjusted now and hope to keep
myself on track. primarily i am his caregiver and his chearing section. we have decided to live each day as it comes...no fears of the what ifs.

here are my year to date totals...my goal is to bust 100 yards of stash...oh my, i will try to do a weekly up date on this goal.

FABRIC USAGE GOAL 100 YARDS!!!

Fabric added this week 00 yds
Fabric added this month 00 yds
Fabric added year to date 00 yds

Fabric busted this week 00 yds
Fabric busted this month 00 yds
Fabric busted year to date 00 yds

Net busted Year to date 00 yds

Estimated Fabric on hand Jan 1, 2009 3,325 yds
donated Jan 2, aprox 18 yds (poly)

i at this time am going to post in my blog rather than in my side bar. i hope to get
the side bar updated this week.

ann

No comments: